Sunday, December 9, 2007

Inside of Tropical Christmas Card C1292



Close To My Heart Supplies
Doodle Alphabet Stamp Set D1242
Delight In Everything Stamp Set D1204
Ponderosa Pine Stamp Pad Z2345
Moonstructk Stamp Pad Z2334
Cranberry Stamp Pad Z2116

Other Supplies
Glitter glue

This is the phrase I put inside the Tropical Christmas card above. I used the Doodle Alphabet and the Design in the upper right hand corner is from Delight in Everything Stamp Set I turned the i upside down to make the exclamation point in my phrase. I stamped the first two words with ponderosa pine, the next two with cranberry,and the last two with moonstructk ink. I used ponderosa pine on the doodle in the upper right corner with cranberry. I then used glitter glue over that embellishment to make it shimmery.

No comments: