Monday, December 10, 2007

Baroque Alphabet E1006



Close To My Heart (C) Supplies
Baroque Alphabet Stamp Set E1006
Playful Flourishes Stamp Set D1212
Cranberry cardstock 1272
White Daisy Cardstock 1385
Cranberry Stamp Pad Z2116
Ponderosa Pine Stamp Pad Z2145

Other Supplies
Glue or Glue Stick
Stampin Up IttyBitty Backgrounds Stamp Set 101893
Gold Glitter

This card was not hard to make at all. I used White Daisy Cardstock for the card itself. I stamped the entire card care with the Stampin Up Itty Bitty Background stamps using the CTMH Cranberry and Ponderosa Pine Stamp Pads. I stamped JOY with the Baroque Alphabet Stamps onto cranberry cardstock. I then used glue and gold glitter to make them shiny gold. Next I cut them out and placed them at an angle on the card. I stamped Playful Flourishes designs on the top and botto of the JOY and then using gold glitter and glue again made them shiny. That's it - simple and yet pretty and elegant!

No comments: