Sunday, December 9, 2007

Let It snow




Close To My Heart (C) Supplies:

Staz On
Let It Snow Stamp Set
Cranberry Cardstock #1272
Clover Meadow Cardstock #1229
Let's Get Together Paper #Z7083
White Daisy Cardstock #1385
Autumn Harvest Collection New England Ivy Bigger Brad Z297
Ponderosa Pine Stamp Pad #Z2145
Green Staples Z1010

Other Supplies
Ribbon
Gold Eyelets


I took Cranberry Cardstock and covered the top half of the card with paper from the Let's Get Together Paper Pack. I stamped a generic snowflake stamp I had on the bottom of the card with Ponderosa Pine ink. I made a thin strip of cranberry and clover meadow to glue across the middle of the card and embellished them with New England Ivy brads on each end. Then I cut a piece of clover meadow cardstock and glued a piece of cranberry on top of that which I embellished with generic gold eyelets and green staples on the corners I stamped Let It Snow from the stamp set with Ponderosa Pine Ink and glued that piece to the cranberry, clover paper. I added a piece of green ribbon in the upper left corner. I then glued that design to the cardstock front at an angle.

No comments: