Monday, December 10, 2007

Baroque Alphabet E1006




Close To My Heart (C) Supplies
Baroque Alphabet Stamp Set E1006
Playful Flourishes Stamp Set D1212
White Daisy Cardstock 1385
Cranberry Stamp Pad Z2116
Ponderosa Pine Stamp Pad Z2145

Other Supplies
Glue or Glue Stick

This card was not hard to make at all. I used White Daisy Cardstock for the card itself. I stamped the JOY with the Baroque Alphabet Stamps using Ponderosa Pine ink. Next I stamped two flourishes from the Playful Flourishes stamp set on the top and bottom of the JOY. Then I passed the Cranberry Stamp pad over the card in spots to add the red color and that's it! You can add a variation by adding glitter glue to the letters but I chose not to on this card to let the baroque design show through on the lettering, unlike the Baroque Alphabet card below in red.

No comments: